12.09.2009

a beautiful disaster


i love analogies. especially when they sort of just appear right smack in front of my face without even having to come up with them myself. i.e. the state of my classroom when i walked in this morning perfectly reflects how i feel about the current state of my life in general. a little messy (paint splattered all over the place from the cabinets falling off the wall), a lotta colorful (i mean, it's an art room), seemingly no sense of order, but it makes sense to me, and the need for a little rearranging and organization. if you just look, sometimes out of a mini disaster comes something beautiful. in this case, peace of mind that all is always ok : )

btw....it feels good to be back in this blogger world. and i've added it to my list to not sneak away for so long : )


.to a beautiful life.

No comments: